On Monday, March 18, 2013 6:17:26 PM UTC+5:30, Tom Evans wrote:

> Hi Navid
>
> Can you show the structure of your project, where it is on disk and so
> on. I suspect that in mysite.wsgi, you are inserting the wrong paths
> into sys.path, and then Django cannot find your correct settings.
>
> > Below are my some config file excerpts:
> > (I renamed my actual site name with mysite)
>
> It can be very hard to determine whether your settings are correct if
> you are editing the data you are sending to us. Eg, you have edited
> the DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE line in your wsgi script, it is not really
> 'mysite.settings', since your site is not actually called 'mysite'.
>
> If you have typos in this line, eg "secretprojectname.settinsg", and
> you overwrite that with "mysite.settings" when you send it to us, we
> will find it difficult to determine that! Please consider whether the
> secret name of your project is worth this amount of hiding!
>
> Cheers
>
> Tom

Hi Tom,
I appreciate your response to query.
Yes, you pointed it right.
The issue is resolved now.
Let me tell you more context:

I am deploying Django site using RPM package.
For that I needed a script (which is intended to run from spec file),
fetching each line from settings.py and putting same line in mysite.conf
file in /etc/httpd/mysite.conf.
So the intended process is:
settings.py ----------(each line)------> mysite.conf ----------(specify
same name in spec file as well)-------=mysite.conf

Mistake I done:
settings.py-----------(each line)------->settings.conf----------(specify
same name in spec file as well)------=mysite.conf

That means, I should have write mysite.conf however I wrote settings.conf
(see red color text).

That is why actual settings.py was not getting feed, hence leading to
mentioned error.

I admire your replies folks.
Thank you.

Regards,