Thanks for the feedback...

Karen Tracey wrote:
> Shots in the dark -- you are passing a RequestContext, not a regular
> old Context, into your main template?

Karen how would I know that?  I'm not passing anything into my
templatles except the call by except whatever the Render_to_Response
does.  Now that you mention it, I was  using generic views before and
it seemed to work, and I missing something when i switched to RtR?

>And you've got > django.core.context_processors.auth in your
>TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS setting?

Hmm, don't see that in my settings file, what would I look for?  I see
it's supposed to be default in the file, but don't see it in mine.

I'm running 0.95 build from the download, not SVN