Hi,

For the last few years I have been working on a WebApplication framework
designed to let you build complex web apps using a drag and drop interface
builder
and pure python code. I have just now released it to the public and would
really like feedback and opinions. You can see it here:

www.webbot.ws

These applications can then run on top of Django or AppEngine.
I hope other Django users find it useful!

Thanks,

Timothy