Oh and also, you should consider maybe keeping a journal of your
experiences and put a few hours aside to write up a blog post to help other
people in the future.. if you haven't got a blog, then even just a detailed
mailing list email would suffice :)

One of the reasons Django is such a successful framework is largely due to
the community behind it, both in users and developers contributions.

Cal