I like the is_correct and the count attributes!

The problem with that it is hard to make a quiz in the admin section. You
create a quiz and a question but then you have to go to the choice section
and create choices for the question. And even if you have the same choice
in two questions you need to create the choice multiple times.

It would be nice to have text fields and be able to say add a 5th choice,
and just enter text. It seems easier than changing forms and selecting an
option from a large list, or even in your case creating each choice for a
quiz.

Is there a way to have the admin link from Question to Choice in this
configuration?