Hi Rafael,

Thank you for the reply.  Not too sure if I undersatnd all of it, though.
My learning curve is more down than up.

You mentioned a possibly better process "using the store procedure".  Do
you know of any examples of what you have in mind, perhaps?

I have not found a function in Django nor Python that comes close to what I
am trying to do. I asked here hoping that someone might have some pointers.

You are correct I am attempting to collect an overall count of similiar
values from across all the fields in the model.  Took a while to find the
SQL on-line.

Tommy.