On Tue, 2006-26-09 at 07:50 +0530, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:

> On 26-Sep-06, at 2:20 AM, Julio Nobrega wrote:
>
> > committed, and learn 2 programming languages, Javascript and Python,
> > plus HTML.
>
> and SQL and CSS

If you are new to coding, I would suggest that you focus on the python
stuff for now. You'll be fine with a cursory knowledge of SQL as Django
hides most of the SQL drudgery from you, but it's worth at least being
familiar with the basics. And I would not say that javascript is a good
first language in the slightest!

Get comfortable with Python and a good editor and learn your regular
expressions. I like gvim, but people will fight me to the death on that
one, ha ha.

Iain