Hi,

I'm fairly new to Django, and would like to enforce a minimum password
length for my site's users. I'm using James Bennett's registration package
and have made the needed changes to forms.py. It works great.

Now I'd like to apply the same password requirements when a user changes or
resets their password. This functionality is handled by the contrib.auth
package, and at first blush it looks like all I need to do is edit the
forms.py there.

But I'm wondering if that's the "correct" way to fold changes into a core
package like auth. Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Spork