On 3 May 2013 13:06, Tom Evans <tevans...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 12:38 PM, Darren Mansell
> <darren.mans...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Another bit of info, just in case anyone is currently looking at this..
> >
> > The error is coming from
> >
> /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/models/fields/__init__.py
> >
> > …
> >
> > So it's failing validation because it's seeing the field as a
> > BooleanField, when I quite obviously have set it as a CharField.
> >
> > I'm absolutely stuck.
>
> In your second mail, you say that the only failing case is "live
> server with Apache 2.2.22-1ubuntu1.3 / mod-wsgi 3.3-4build1". Are you
> sure you have fully updated and restarted this server to pick up your
> changes?
>
> Cheers
>
> Tom
>
> Hey Tom, thanks for the reply.

Yeah the live server is Ubuntu 12.04 and the dev server is actually my
laptop running Ubuntu 13.10 which accounts for the version differences.

I'm rsyncing files from one to the other and have checked the code gets
copied which it does.

I'm now thinking that because I've got another copy of this project running
on the server, but with older code, it's failing with that.

I'll clone the VM and run it fully separate.

Thanks.