I have an endpoint for renaming an object. After the update occurs, the
view function returns an HttpResponseRedirect to redirect the client to the
restful endpoint now representing that object (since it has been renamed).
The update is a PUT.  I expect the 302 redirect to cause my browser to
issue a GET, and it appears from Chrome that this is what it is issuing.
 However, in my Django server terminal as well as the HTTP error page which
comes back as a response, the server thinks its getting a PUT at the new
and correct path.

1. Who is telling the truth!?
2. I expect that it should be doing a GET based on the way 302 works.

Thanks for help in solving this.