I have the same error when python managment runserver  :
cx_Oracle.DatabaseError: ORA-28547: connection to server failed, probable
Oracle Net admin error
and this Error infomation is the same when I type sqlplus try to login.
My os is Xubuntu13.10, and I installed oracle-instance on ubuntu,
so I think that the instance is somewhere error, but I don't konw where it
is.
>_<
在 2013年1月25日星期五UTC+8上午6时27分22秒,Dylan Klomparens写道: