if you have base.html and sidebar.html, base.html file just declare {%
block sidebar %} section and sidebar.html make implementation of it, if you
have SidebarView, then you load sidebar.html and this file take all from {%
extends base.html %}. And if you try load base.html from SidebarView - you
get it :-), but {% block sidebar %} section be blank...