I'm not sure this is the correct method to use, so I'm open to suggestions.
Practically I want to display the image retrieving the path where they are
saved from the database.

In a class in models.py I have inserted:

locandina = models.FilePathField( path = "C:/Users/Federico.Erbea/Google
Drive/Umore/apps/Database/static/Film/Locandina/", recursive=True)

In the Admin the pull-down menu perfectly recovers the files I'm interested
in, allowing me to select the appropriate one
I didn't understand very well how works FilePathField, so I don't know how
to pass the information to the template ... I need help, thanks