Hello everyone!

  It's been quite sometime since I have been on here, well I came back with
some great news!  I am currently in the process of building an online
Django web course aimed at both new and old Django developers.  I will be
charging a minimal fee for access to the entire course, but the first 3
chapters of the main sections will be free for everyone to read and enjoy.
The course software itself is built using Django naturally.

  The course software has been completed and uploaded online.  I am now in
the lengthily process of writing up all the chapters, quizzes, example
code, and full projects.  This is going to be a large amount of work,
however at the current moment this is my only job and that is why I am
planning on charging for admittance.  I am aiming to have a large amount of
it completed by around the middle of June and ready for public consumption
shortly after.

  I have decided to give a lucky few free access to the entire course for
the purpose of reviewing and providing me with feedback.  If you are
interested, please reply back to me and explain why I should select you.  I
will then select 5 lucky individuals and email them their access
credentials and a link to the actual course's website when it's ready.

  Here's a little background information about myself, since I haven't been
on here recently.  I am the current maintainer and author of
PythonDiary.com, which has been a relatively successful Python blog since
January of 2012.  Over 500 users visit the blog each day, and if a new
article is available this amount can increase to over 1,000 hits.  Many of
my articles and tutorials are related to Django, and most of my user base
uses Django or wants to learn it.  I have received many requests from users
to expand on my Django tutorials, however I lack the personal time required
to write these articles.  To that affect, I have ultimately decided to
create an entire Django web-based course for a very low cost.  The cost is
much cheaper than a typical Django book available today and will touch on
more advanced concepts and also explain how to integrate and use popular
3rd party Django apps.  After reading many Django books, I always see them
missing on some key concepts or don't explain how to use particular 3rd
party apps.  I have been building Django powered websites since around 2010
and have a large amount of experience with the framework that I can share
with others.

Best Regards,
  Kevin Veroneau
  PythonDiary.com