Hello Artem,

  There are no requirements but Django, and my blog post is essentially the
README file:
http://www.pythondiary.com/blog/May.25,2013/django-bootstrap-theme-ready.html

  After looking at the packages you provided below, here is my assessment
on why I created my own based on what these existing ones do.  I have used
Django bootstrap apps/themes/etc in the past and I literally hated them
all.  They didn't do what I wanted, or required too much work to get
working.  My Django app is just that, an app!  Place it in your goddamn
INSTALLED_APPS and your done!  I've included an example project to show
just how easy it is to use compared to existing solutions I have seen.

django-modern-template:  The project layout it creates adds a lot of extra
files, why isn't this an app, why did the developer make it an entire
project?  I may use it, if I could easily integrate it into existing
projects.

django-bootstrap-template:  This one comes with it's own "project layout".
I want something that uses Django as is, not something that I need to use
an entirely new project layout for.  This package also doesn't include
Djangofied(is that a real word?) bootstrap example templates to get a
project up and running very super quickly:
http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/getting-started.html#examples

In contrast to my new package, it includes every single bootstrap example
template turned into a "proper" Django template, which can easily be
extended.  Check out the example project...

django-twitter-bootstrap:  This is better than the previous one, but still
doesn't include any templates, it merely bundles all the static files into
a Django app... Not much effort or thought on the developers when putting
this together.

django-bootstrapped:  I have used this one in the past, I attempted to love
it... But again, it's missing some key features, such as the bootstrap
example templates for a quick start.

  This is why most people create their own solution because existing
solutions don't seem to do what they want out of the box.  It is entirely
your choice which one of these bootstrap packages you use, I'm not going to
force you to use any particular package.  This is why open source is great,
because we as developers have something called "choice".

Best Regards,
  Kevin Veroneau