Did you add 'tagging' to your installed apps?
Sent from my Windows Phone
------------------------------
From: Lu Sheng
Sent: 6/9/2013 9:43 PM
To: django-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Django Tagging: no module named tagging, locally win7

My boss want me to handle a Django web-site.

I install Django django-tagging Mysql-python via pip command.
I can get:
Python 2.7.5 (default, May 15 2013, 22:44:16) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)]
on win
32
>>> import tagging
>>> tagging.VERSION
(0, 3, 1, 'final', 0)

But when I run the:

F:\sydney\main>python manage.py syncdb
ImportError: No module named tagging

F:\sydney\main>python manage.py shell
ImportError: No module named tagging

Does anyone know where is Import tagging while