First of all; have you followed the python tutorial and a good grasp on
python in general? If not, do a quick read of the python docs before trying
to learn django.

You'll have to install django after downloading it. Unpack django, cd into
the new django-folder and do a

python setup.py install

Then read the official django tutorial/docs. They are all exceptionally
good and should get you going.

Thomas

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Abhimanyu Choithramani <
life.abhi.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I downloaded Python 2.7.5 and it started working.
> And I downloaded Django 1.5.1 BUT I am not being able to start it.
> Can someone please guide me step by step..
> PLEASE please please..
>
> Would be obliged if I also get a voice guidance over Skype.
>  my skype id is:  abhimanyu.choithramani89

Mvh/Best regards,
Thomas Weholt
http://www.weholt.org