Hi I have basically followed each step in Django's tutorial from part 1 to
part 6.  What confuses me is when I disable DEBUG in settings.py file then
no web url works at all anymore.  But the admin and public view pages works
when DEBUG is enabled.
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.5/intro/

Can somebody help me back trace what I have done wrong?  There are so many
files and settings in Django I don't really know where to start
troubleshooting.
The only clue I have is this when looking at the web browser.

Something went wrong. (500 server error)