As everyone knows (or as yet to learn) the success of many
technologies is down to how snazzy the end result is...

So it surprises me that I can't find any reference to anyone uses
MochKit (or any other client-based toolkit) with Django... in fact
that seems to be be the key differentiator between Django and
TurboGears ( I only did the tutorial with TG and didn't respond to it
the same way I have django).

So... has anyone added Ajax themselves before, is anything available?
I really don't want to have to do it myself, semi-colons hurt my colon.

thanks

tom