Hi Hélio,

I happen to be using Tastypie for the first time as well and so far, the
documentation is comprehensive enough. You could start here:

http://django-tastypie.readthedocs.org/en/latest/tutorial.html
http://django-tastypie.readthedocs.org/en/latest/cookbook.html
http://django-tastypie.readthedocs.org/en/latest/resources.html#id11

Just FYI, the documentation assumes that one has working knowledge of
Django.

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Hélio Miranda <helio...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to make an application using django and mysql tastypie.
> Does anyone have any examples using the three technologies that can tell
> me for me to see, and follow me?
>
> thank you

Regards,
Sithu Lloyd Dube