On 06/15/2013 03:18 PM, Jonathan D. Baker wrote:
Check out webfaction. They have a ton of documentation, great support and it's only $10/mo.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 15, 2013, at 1:32 PM, thomaaaas <thomas.p...@gmail.com <mailto:thomas.p...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi there!

I just finished my first Django app that's working great locally. I have a PHP background, and I'm already a big fan of Django :)
Now I'm looking to host my new app online, but where and how?

My only requirement: I want something *really simple*.
I'm not a sysadmin, and I'm usually pretty bad at playing with the command line to install/configure stuff. That's why I'm looking to something extremely simple. Something like "drag and drop your app folder here, and it's done" would be great.

Does a really simple Django hosting solution exist?
Thanks for your help! --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com <mailto:django-users@googlegroups.com>.

My recommendation is: https://www.openshift.com/
<https://www.openshift.com/>