On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Some Developer
<someukdevelo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16/06/2013 21:24, Andreas Kuhne wrote:
>>
>> Apart from that there are a couple of small things that didn't work. We
>> had procedure based views, they had to be migrated to class based instead.
>

> You can still use function based views in Django 1.5. There is no need to
> migrate unless you really want to. If you have an already existing app that
> uses function based views you might find that migrating is just an
> unnecessary waste of time.

Yes there are barely few changes that need to be made. There is a
urls.py file where we need to change the direct_to_template to
template_view and in html file change the ones with like {% url login
%} to {% url 'login ' %}.
Thank you @Andreas and some developer for helping me out.
Or to make it little easy for other apps, we can make a script for this.

--
Sandeep Kaur
E-Mail: mkaurkha...@gmail.com