Hi,

I recently completed the Capitol Words API course at codecademy.com and I
have experience building websites in HTML + CSS, but I have never installed
an API before.  I can manipulate the Python code on its own, but I don't
understand the steps between having the Python code in order and actually
implementing it on a site.  I can't seem to find any helpful tutorials.
 Everything I find seems to assume that the user knows how to complete this
final step.  Does this have to be done via Django?  Can anyone point me to
a tutorial?

Thanks in advance.

CND