Ok, I rewrote it on PythonOption django.root /. Now, reverse returns right
url, but... for some reason, on every page like /page/xx I get error 404.
It's not only /page/xx, it's media and static files folder too. The only
page that works is homepage without css and js, as a result of error 404 in
media and static directory.

Anything else, what I forgot to do?

Thanks,
Jirka