On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Saif Jerbi <m.jerbi.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to implement multicolumns primary keys in django, i need to

are you proposing to implement multicolumn primary keys? or asking how
is it done?  If the latter, i have bad news: they're not supported
(yet) in Django.

> implement a UserPro model that allow that i have a multiple users who have
> the same username but belong to different Entreprise

there are _very_ few cases where it's appropriate to use anything else
than a 'id' field as primary key.  the user model is not one of those
few.

simply add a unique_together=('enterprise','username') restriction.

--
Javier