@Mayukh Mukherjee yes, I have that in mind. That's why I'm asking about
it:) I'm confused now and need any advice if that all models should be in 1
app, or in couple of apps.

I'm rather convinced to make couple of apps

   - teams (models with teams - at least 2 models. team as global in my
   app, and team in the season (its name, etc))
   - players (the same as above)
   - leagues with different competitions systems
   - etc...

It should be better in future to develop new features.