Hi Denis,
I don't think it's related to database, simply a database backend cache was
the simplest way to try that feature (e.g. i don't know memcache but I
think that it requires over installation other sysadmin tweaks..).
Anyway,
- collectstatic tells me that a file (an image) is missing in an app
(django-tinymce), though without storage enabled I don't get any error.
- Files are served correctly without hash token.