> Damn...
>
> I really would like a more structured tutorial course than the
> scattered ones about right now.  Are there any others out there apart
> from the Django Projects page aimed at real beginners?

There's an IBM DeveloperWorks tutorial (don't know the URL off hand).
Most people seem to just do the tutorial, and start self-learning from
there. That's what I did, and I had never even done HTML/CSS before,
let alone web programming! (Although I have years and years of Python
experience).

There are a decent number of Django sites that provide their source
code. djangoproject.com being one of them. I developed
http://jayparlar.com to learn some Django, and I did http://awwca.ca
as my second project, a volunteer gig for a local community
association. The code for both can be found at
http://svn.jayparlar.com/website/trunk

The awwca.ca site is interesting (I think) in that it has a fair
number of apps running, but it's ALL generic views (except for the
'stockphoto' app, which is derived from somewhere else).

The Django community page lists a ton of other Django developed sites,
and many of them will provide their code.

Other than that... This group is phenomenal when you need help, as is
the IRC channel.

Jay P.