Good morning,
Guys, how can I get the real value of a ForeignKey?
Examples:
class A (models.Model):
     field1 = models.CharField (max_length = 10)

class B (models.Model):
      field_b1 = models.CharField (max_length = 10)
      a_field = models.ForeingKey (A)

right, now imagine that on the bench, table A has saved:
field1 = "world"
and B is saved in the table:
field_b1 = "hello"
a_field = 1

Well, how can I get the real value of a_field (which is world)? But there's
a catch, I wanna do this for the entire table B, if there is more fields
saved in the bank.

Sincerely,