can you please explain it clearly because am new to djagno...now am woking
on (horizon) openstack project..
will you please say clearly in which file will have to make changes inorder
to do add seperate label next to signup button in login page i.e.,
federated login??

our project code is available in the above link
  https://github.com/openstack/horizon

please help me out sir..Thanks for your response..