On Sep 29, 2006, at 11:56 AM, Wilson Miner wrote:

> That was actually a conscious decision to keep from needing support
> images for the debug pages. I wanted them to be completely
> self-contained, which is why we used the unicode glyph for the
> disclosure triangle (a pretty universal UI indicator) to indicate that
> those sections could be expanded.

When I first saw them, I thought they were bullets rather than
disclosure triangles. Mainly because the lines with these triangles
are spaced further apart. Having used the Mac for quite awhile, items
with disclosure triangles are adjacent, items that are disclosed are
further apart with a downward arrow.

Don