Adrian,

I guess what I don't understand is how to use GET and POST...and what
exactly they are GETting and POSTing...and what to name things and how
to get those named things in the view to get to a template.

I want to learn the basics and apply them.

Gabor,

I understand the "Hello World!" example, but not the PHP connection
one...it's the response part that I'm having trouble with.

Adam