Sure you can change it. Here is the relevant documentation as to how you
included it in the first place:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/contrib/admin/#hooking-adminsite-instances-into-your-urlconf

Simply change 'admin' to something else.

Jonathan

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 9:35 AM, Kakar Arunachal Service <
kakararunachalserv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
> I am really confused here Can i change the admin url??? Or does it always
> have to be
> "www.example.com/admin"   ???

Jonathan D. Baker
Developer