By way of introduction my name is George and I'm the founder and CEO of
www.therecipekit.co.uk. We are a London based online retail startup selling
recipe kits that include amazing ingredients and simple to follow cooking
instructions.

Right now, I'm looking for a freelance django developer to take our website
to the next level and improve the UX/UI both on front and back end. The
website is currently up and running with a integrated payment system.

I'm looking for a creative and experienced *London based* django developer
who can join us on site ASAP and dedicate a few days per week to improve
UX/UI. Experience in A/B testing is also required.

Please let me know if you're interested!

geo...@recipekit.com