On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 07:19 -0700, mamcxyz wrote:
> Mmm....
>
> How detect it?
>
> I'm not a linux expert... If I can't run commands in the shell...

You need to talk to your hosting provider or whoever admins the machine,
then. It is impossible to debug a problem like this on a mailing list.

> But I don't understand why the site works fine if no new process can be
> created...

If it has already created the processes it needs (and since fastcgi
creates processes ahead of time), it might not be needing to fork() any
new processes, hence you don't hit the resource limits.

Regards,
Malcolm