On 9/30/06, anil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Please help me out by telling where i can find this
> and is there an easy way to add this to other parts of the django web

It's usually pretty easy to think through and figure out where to find
something, without having to wait for a mailing list reply...

The way to arrive at the answer is to start by looking at where the
admin app's code lives: the folder 'django/contrib/admin' in your
downloaded package:

http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/trunk/django/contrib/admin

This contains a subdirectory called 'media', which in turn contains a
subdirectory called 'js' (short for 'javascript'). Looking in there
reveals a file 'calender.js' which provides some of the logic for
creating the calendar. And there's also a subdirectory called 'admin'
which contains... DateTimeShortcuts.js:

http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/trunk/django/contrib/admin/media/js/admin/DateTimeShortcuts.js

--
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
  -- George Carlin