Render a different form

  or

Render the body tag with a different class or classes that hide some parts
of your grander form and reveal others

  or

Render a script tag setting a value in a variable that your JavaScript uses
to decide how to make the form look.

If you want to control how your page looks there's rarely a substitute for
controlling how your page looks.