Alright, so you have some rendered table in template, and you want to get it back to view?
That is the other way around I'm afraid...

                            request

DB -> model ->   urlconf - > view -> template -> response

this is how the django responds to request ...
so any data you want to have in view, you have to create in view

another way - but that is kind of a hack - is to render a template and send it with redirect to another url where you can parse it in another view, but this is
super ugly, and don't know if it would work..

I'm sorry but I don't have enough information to tell you more ...

On 07/16/2013 03:07 PM, Randa Hisham wrote:
my problem not to save to database but is how to get data from template

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Lukas Nemec <lu.ne...@gmail.com <mailto:lu.ne...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    That depends, you could use django.db models to access that table,
    but that depends on the table - there is a ton of information on
    this subject here:

    https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/db/models/

    Or, you could write a custom SQL that would fetch exactly the data
    you want, and
    save it in dict or list ... and you have this data inside view ...

    On 07/16/2013 03:00 PM, Randa Hisham wrote:
    if i have dynami table in my template contain data
    wht is the best way to save this data from table to view

-- Randa Hesham
    Software Developer

    Twitter:@ro0oraa <http://twitter.com/#%21/ro0oraa>
    FaceBook:Randa Hisham <http://www.facebook.com/Ro0oraaa>

    ٍ
    Google Groups "Django users" group.
    send an email to django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
    To post to this group, send email to
    django-users@googlegroups.com <mailto:django-users@googlegroups.com>.

    <mailto:django-users%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.