Hello, I am having trouble displaying images stored on my local disk drive.
 Displaying images pulled from the web work fine, it is only the local ones
that are not showing up.  I am developing in a Windows environment and am
not using a production server yet - everything is on a single computer for
now (as I thought that would make things easier as I am new to Python and
Django).  I am sure it is a simple configuration problem I am having, but I
have not been able to track it down yet.  I have the following in my
settings.py file:
MEDIA_ROOT = 'C:/djcode/images/'
MEDIA_URL = 'C:/djcode/images/'
STATIC_ROOT = ''
STATIC_URL = '/static/'
STATICFILES_DIRS = (
    # Put strings here, like "/home/html/static" or "C:/www/django/static".
    # Always use forward slashes, even on Windows.
    # Don't forget to use absolute paths, not relative paths.
    "C:/djcode/images/"
)
INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'django.contrib.auth',
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
    'django.contrib.sessions',
    'django.contrib.sites',
    'django.contrib.messages',
    'django.contrib.staticfiles',
    # Uncomment the next line to enable the admin:
    # 'django.contrib.admin',
    # Uncomment the next line to enable admin documentation:
    # 'django.contrib.admindocs',
)
Thanks for any advice or help in tracking down what my problem might be.

evh