From: Pepsodent Cola
Sent: 7/22/2013 9:47 PM
To: django-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Can I only have one "get_queryset" per Viewpage?

I'm having difficulty understanding the abstract explanations in that
documentation.
Could you or somebody else explain this, by showing by example using my
code examples?

*views.py*

class IndexView(generic.ListView):
    template_name = 'polls/index.html'
    context_object_name = *'latest_poll_list'*

    def get_queryset(self):
        """
        Return the last five published polls
        (not including those set to be published in the future).
        """
        return Word.objects.filter(
            pub_date__lte=timezone.now()
        ).order_by('-pub_date')[:5]

*### Filter 2*
#Word.objects.filter(translation='')
*### Filter 3*
#Pronunciation.objects.filter(wordfield__translation='')

*index.html*

<h1>index.html</h1>

{% if latest_poll_list %}
    <ul>
    {% for word in *latest_poll_list* %}
        <li><a href="{% url 'polls:detail' word.id %}">{{ word.wordfield
    {% endfor %}
    </ul>
{% else %}
{% endif %}

How should I write my IndexView class so that Filter 1, 2 and 3 list
results are then sent to my index.html template file?