hi - I am having the same problem to this and wondering if anyone found a
solution? I dont really want to move on until i solve this.

I have tried to change the text in the "Hello world" section but the
browser continues to show "hello world". I also tried to develop a url
similar to "Hello" using my name and this refused to work also. Any ideas?