Well, after some consideration,

result of a view is rendered HTML page which you send to browser,

what do you mean by rendering multiple templates?
are you talking about template inheritance = one root template which all other templates use?

in that case, use {% extends 'root.html' %} tag,
or are you talking about splitting your big template into a few smaller?
in that cas, use {% include 'page.html' %} tag

for more information look here:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/templates/

Enjoy!
Lukas