>> I'm the guy that started this thread and had pledged to take the lead
>> on this. Ironically, I'm also the guy who started the recent thread
>> "Why I'm giving up on Django". So for now, it looks like I'll be
>> taking an indefinite hiatus from Django dev.
>
> just curious - did you indulge in all this fanfare when you left PHP
> for django?

Fanfare? Not sure what you mean really. The only reason I added to
this thread again was because I have some domain names I'd like to
donate which might be useful to the community.

I posted publicly about giving up on django because I thought it
might help air out some niggling issues in django. I was also curious
to see if I was the only one struggling with these issues or if these
were actually problems worth addressing. I certainly didn't mean to
offend anyone or to "indulge" myself in any way.

Best wishes,
Sean