Hi,

I don't think I know how to actually do what you are suggesting.

Lets say I have three menu options with the following URLS:

"One" - /one/show
"Two" - /two/show
"Three" - /three/show

Currently I have somthing like this in my main.html page template:

        {% if navi %}
>             {% for entry in navi %}
>                 <li class=""><a href="{{ entry.href }}">{{ entry.name
> }}</a></li>
>             {% endfor %}
>         {%  endif %}

With the following view function:

def show_mainPage(request):

>     navigation = [ {'href':'/one', 'name':"One"},
>                    {'href':'/two', 'name':"Two"},
>                    {'href':'/three', 'name':"Three"}]
>     return TemplateResponse(request, 'main_page/main.html', {'navi':
> navigation, 'main_settings':main_settings.objects.get(id=1)})

So how would I set the "active" CSS class in my template for the correct
nav entry?