Good morning,
I have this situation:

I have 3 classes, Document, Layout and Company

1 Document has 1 Layout 1 and Company ..
Document class:
    layout = models.ForeignKey (Layout)
    company = models.ForeignKey (Company)

I have a search page that is being filled by JSON, then the data layout and
the company is returning the ID of them respectively, and the ideal would
be to show the names of each data (Name and Company Name Layout) ..

How can I accomplish this query so that I quoted above?

Sincerely, o /
Mário Idival

*Twitter *: *@marioigd*
*Facebook*: *mario.idival*