By session name, I presume that you mean the name of the user whose request
caused you to call a model method.

If that is correct, then you can't unless the view logic has passed the
request object (or equivalent, such as the username) to the model method in
question.  (There are various schemes using thread local storage to allow a
middleware to save request based information where indirectly called code
can find it without the cooperation of the intervening code layers.  They
are a pain to get "right".)

Bill