Beginner here looking for advice as to the simplest, best-practicey way to
do this.

Right now I'm just piping a generic, class-based DetailView to a template
that displays an instance of a "Post" model and all of its ForeignKey
"Comment" model instances.

I'd like to keep things as simple, even generic as possible (seems like
CBVs are good for this?), as the only additional functionality I need is
the ability to create and delete comments. I'm looking to have a simple
form (just a textarea) beneath the original post, as well as beneath each
comment (all these forms will at some point be hidden behind a link by
default using Javascript).

I've been trying to figure out the best way to do this, but there seem to
be multiple possible ways, and it's hard to determine which would be best.
Nudges in the right direction appreciated.