Google is your friend.

The first tutorial that came up when I searched for 'ssh for windows users'
was this site:
http://support.suso.com/supki/SSH_Tutorial_for_Windows

Do you have an existing Linux server at your house or with a hosting
provider?

If managing a Linux server is too steep of a learning curve, there are
several providers out there that will do that for you and provide you a
simple way to deploy your application.

A good resource is Django Hosting: http://djangohosting.com/

Each provider has different requirements for 'automagically' deploying your
site.  Some use 'requirements.txt' file or a 'Procfile'.

Some people find Heroku easy and cheap for deploying small test
applications: https://www.heroku.com/

If you have specific questions, please ask them and the community would be
glad to assist.

-A