Still trying to solve this. I cant seem to find anything by googling.

I did read this.
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/auth/default/#django.contrib.auth.login

However, when I'm doing this from the shell, I'm not sure what to use as
request in the Login(request,user) function.

Also when I look at the contrib.auth forms. it appears the form is name
AuthenticationForm. But when I open the actual admin login page with my
browser and view source it appears to be called login-form.

I would thing trying to login as a user from the shell would be a common
occurrence, but I cant figure out how.