Andy,

This certainly gets me past the syncdb, so thanks!  However, when I try
to add a service, I get this (note that I have not yet added people or
roles, I wanted to try adding them using the + in the service tab):

TypeError at /admin/services/service/add/
Cannot resolve keyword ' name' into field
Request Method:         GET
Request URL:    http://localhost:8000/admin/services/service/add/
Exception Type:         TypeError
Exception Value:        Cannot resolve keyword ' name' into field
Exception Location:
        /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py in
lookup_inner, line 835

Thanks!

Seemant